We combine the familiar and relaxed atmosphere of a rural practice with modern medical technology and the highest standards of veterinary medicine.
We are constantly growing and are looking for a veterinarian m/f to strengthen our motivated 5-member team with the Focus on internal medicine and surgery of small animals.
Our practice has modern equipment and premises with a wide range of diagnostics and surgery.
We offer you the opportunity to become an internationally recognized General Practitioner (GPCert) of the ISVPS within the framework of a postgraduate program .
Especially in our industry, which is difficult in this respect, we attach great importance to a balanced work-life balance of our team. Individual development, independent work and creative freedom are encouraged.
We offer you a fair salary (with good qualifications also above-average salary) with vacation and Christmas bonus and assumption of the veterinary chamber contributions.
We also take care of a small, constantly growing, horse area - if you are interested, you can also support there.
We are open to flexible working models - contact us and we will be happy to discuss your individual ideas and goals with you.
You can find more info about the job on our homepage!
- Independent management of the consultation
- Minor soft tissue surgery
- Dental treatments
- Care of inpatients
- Performance and interpretation of laboratory tests
- Carrying out X-ray and ultrasound examinations
If you are fresh out of university or a newcomer, you will of course be trained by our veterinarians in all areas during the first few months and receive ongoing training.
- Completed veterinary medicine / veterinary studies
- Good knowledge of German
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Motivation for continuous further development
- Above-average salary with suitable qualifications
- 4,5 days week
- No night and emergency services
- Possibility of further training to become a GPCert
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Payment of the TÄK (veterinary association) contributions
- Regulated working hours
- Flexible working models possible
- Long-term partnership / profit sharing possible
Tzt. Elisabeth Helm
Tel.: 0043(0) 5288 - 22 197